Wij verwerken uw persoonsgegevens conform het privacybeleid van IBID Education BV. Door het versturen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met ons privacybeleid.
|IB Dutch (ages 16-19)
Two-year IB Dutch A Literature SSST programme
• first year for ‘IBID-move on’ students
• first year for new students
• second year
One-year accelerated Dutch A Literature SSST programme
|IB Dutch (ages 13-16)
One-, two- or three-year Pre-IBDP programme
• Per academic year
• Ten-hours pass
• Fees for external marking and feedback
• Fees for coaching teachers (if not reimbursed by NOB)
- Lessons officially commence on 1 September
- Students for the two-year track should apply before 1 December
- In the event of a late application, options and fees will be discussed on an individual basis
- An accelerated programme can be started as from 1 June
- 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded for cancellations made before 1. November
(not applicable for ten-hours pass)
- For fees to be determined in consultation, please use the contact form
IBID: because distance learning can be personal.
IBID offers distance learning to Dutch-speaking IB students aged 13-19, in the last five years of secondary education. In its capacity as ‘centre of expertise’, IBID also offers coaching to IB schools and IB colleagues.
IBID’s strength lies in its intensive, personal support based on a challenging programme. Our teaching staff is made up of senior teachers who each have ample experience with international education and life abroad. We keep in touch with each student on a weekly basis, mainly by email or Skype sessions. Students are coached step by step with clear instructions and targeted feedback.
From IBID’s foundation in 2000, the exam results are clear proof of the success of our approach. The average mark of our students is higher than the global average for IB Dutch A: Literature SL, despite the fact that IBID students follow the programme through distance learning.
Every student abroad has his or her own story. There is often a world of difference between students, in a literal and figurative sense. IBID has a keen eye for these differences in its support of students. It would be our pleasure to talk to you personally about the courses we provide. Please fill in the contact form and we will get in touch with you to make an appointment.
At the beginning of July we received the outcome of the Dutch A Literature exam which 39 IBID students sat in May 2016. The results were tremendous – a pass rate of 100% with an average mark of over IB 5.6 which is again above the worldwide average. The students have really surpassed themselves! The table below lists the results. The numbers in black indicate how many students achieved the corresponding final mark.